Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept | Book Review




Book Name : By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
Author : Paulo Coelho

Actually this book is about a women's love story that translated by Alan R. Clarke. Where she tell her story about that she loved many years ago, actually here if I use the word that person she liked her teenage this will match I hope so. Well the person she liked many years ago and then after many year she meet with him again and spend some time together.

In this book she almost tell everything , like from the first when she saw him after a long years & how she feels, whats she thoughts etc.

But there is a twist I realize it almost when I'm finishing this book.

Umm actually for me that love story doesn't matter anything to me. Cause there is more more better love then this I saw/heard. There is some movie, those [ my rating 6/10 ] can easily beat this love story from those one is "96 (2019)" and the next one "Ekk Deewana Tha". So for this love story there is feeling from me. If I have to say it in percentage then I'll give it 2/10. But but there is some lesson about love and life, this story maybe true and taken from real life so, so those lesson could be valuable and if you want you can apply in your life.



Ok, as I say before this book have a little lesson those you can follow and rest of are shit. Well if your age 17-21 and you don't want to waste your time in some shitty love story, then you don't have to read this book & if you are 21+ and you have free time for this shitty love story then you can read this book.

Well I hope I'll make more romantic and emotional love story in future , if I get a chance for love someone, HAHAGAHA.


#bookreview & #photo © #TarequlIslamMizan
_______________________________________
#ByTheRiverPiedraISatDownAndWept #PauloCoelho #bookreviewer #books #bookstagram #reading #booklover #reading #booklover #bookworm #bookish #bookstagrammer #booknerd #bookaddict #instabook #booksofinstagram #bookshelf #love #bookahyolic #reader #bookphotography #booklove #library #art #instabooks #literature #author #tarequlislammizan #shotoniphone #iphonephotography

Comments

Popular Posts